DR. DAVID H. KINGSLEY, PhD, FWTS
As a board-certified trichologist, Dr. Kingsley, PhD, FWTS has been dedicated to the study of the hair and scalp for over 30 years. Dr. Kingsley is recognized as a leading expert in the science and practice of hair loss prevention and has successfully treated thousands of patients throughout his career. While there are many, Dr. Kingsley’s most notable credentials include:
- Dr. Kingsley is an adjunct member of the American Academy of Dermatologists. He is the only trichologist in the world to have been granted membership to this prestigious organization.
- Dr. Kingsley is the only trichologist in North America with a PhD in hair loss research. He attained his PhD through the University of Portsmouth (U.K.)
- Dr. Kingsley is the President of the World Trichology Society and is a member of the North American Hair Research Society and the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery, among several other boards and organizations.
- Dr. Kingsley's patients include royalty, famous actors, actresses, musicians, and well-known dignitaries.
- Dr. Kingsley is a professor of trichological studies at the World Trichology Society and is also an honorary faculty member of Hair.University.